This Country Has the Most Orgasms in the World
By on 10 August 2017
As a Norwegian myself I proudly present Norway as the country in the world with most orgasming people. Do you know that 35% of the people in this cold, northern country climax at least once a day? Lelo conducted the survey on these fascinating findings on quantity and intensity of orgasms. I conclude it’s because it’s a cold country and you have to stay inside during the winter months, which is a good excuse to keep warm with some extra pleasure. Also, I think it has something to do with the gender equality in Norway. Norway ranks third in the world with gender equality, and I believe that with equality comes more knowledge and understanding about sexual health.
Here are some other interesting findings from the survey:
- Australia is the country to least likely report an intense orgasm.
- Brazil is the noisiest nation in bed with 65% respondents claiming to be screamers (Norway ranked 2nd with 40%).
- Portugal is the quietest nation when climaxing.
- 28% of Americans rated the intensity of their orgasm at 7 out of 10.
- 15% of Canadians have never experienced an orgasm, and 15% of Canadians rated their intensity of their orgasm to 1 out of 10.
Whether your orgasms are at peak intensity or not, make sure you’re protected against unintended pregnancy!